By transformation we are referring to a collaborative endeavour:
- to design a ground-breaking strategy within an industry,
- to rapidly implement improvement projects within the current business model and introduce innovation projects that generate new growth and, at the same time,
- to develop new competencies within the organisation.
We work alongside companies by using OUR TRANSFORMATION MODEL:
- DIAGNOSIS | Based on interviews with the CEO, directors and middle management, as well as a study of internal documentation, we diagnose the situation within the company in strategic, organisational and cultural terms. We also define the degree in which the company requires ongoing consulting services.
- METHODOLOGY | We design the transformation approach, adapting it to the structure, strategic goals and culture of each organisation.
- FACILITATION | We facilitate the process within the company by working alongside the CEO and the management team. We also offer them feedback regarding their leadership of the process.
- FOLLOW-UP | We ensure implementation of the transformation projects with a disciplined follow-up procedure based on a simple model of indicators and featuring a collaborative work platform that provides constant visibility for the progress that is made.
- COMPETENCIES | We work with the teams leading the projects so that they develop the new skills required by the organisation.
We are a NETWORK OF CONSULTANTS that offers:
- Specialisation in different areas.
- Experience in top-management programmes at business schools.
- Research and publications on transformation and innovation.
- Experience in implementing consulting projects.
Video | 13 Keys to Transformation
More information at: www.emergap.com | email@example.com